We are looking for panel beater - repairing and replacing the panels of accident damaged vehicles in line with the manufacturer’s specifications within a state of the workshop and do all regular work around car body works with big and small repair .
You must be able to do:
- Utilizing modern equipment and techniques;
- Work independently and be proactive;
- Independent repairing of crashed cars;
- Be fit, fast and work with attention to details.
- Smart repair
- Work under pressure.
- Ability to weld.
- Quality control checks carried out on completion to ensure no defects on work.
- At least 4+ years of recent working experience
- Having your own car is a Plus.
- Be an European Union Citizen.
- Be able to speak German or English in a comunicative level.
To be agreed or ASAP.
based in 40 hours / week
How to apply:
Please apply via the website, own the right side of this screen or send your CV to email@example.com
We provide you the following
- The taxes and accommodation will be provided and paid by us.
- Each candidate has their own room, with shared access access to wifi, kitchen and bathroom .
- Applicants will be registered with the health insurance office.
- All the necessary support in Holland will be given by us.