The Coronavirus is still going on. That’s why we publish the guidelines again.
Keep distance from others (Minimum 1,5 Meters) and avoid social activities and groups of people!
If you are coughing and/or having a cold, the following already applies: Stay at home!
If you also get a fever, everyone in your household must stay at home from now on.
People in crucial professions and vital processes excepted from this, unless they become ill themselves.
Keep yourself to the following, previously drawn up, guidelines of the RIVM and address others when they do not follow these:
- Stay at home with complaints of the common cold, cough, sore throat or fever. In this case also limit contact with other people!
- Ventilate the room where you are working or staying in regularly by opening a door or window!
- Take good hygiene measures!
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water!
- Cough and sneeze in the inside of your elbow!
- Use tissue paper!
- Do not shake hands!
Additional measures for construction sites:
- Always keep 1,5 meters distance from other people!
- Have a meeting only if necessary, maximum three people!
- Do not sit in the shack with other people, maximum three people!
- Do not work simultaneously with other people in a small space, maximum three people!
- Travel alone as far as possible. Do not get in the car together when someone who has a cold. Also ask about this before you get in the car with someone.
- Do not use each other's phone or tools.